As self-confessed ‘event geeks’ with a strong focus on the project management process, Partner&Prosper actively thinks outside the box so that you shine at your event. Partner&Prosper can create events for any number of guests, including large-scale conferences for up to 2000 delegates. We focus on building and maintaining strong professional relationships with all clients and suppliers to ensure a smooth and successful event.
Another area of the P&P expertise, besides Project and Events Management, is Sponsorship Development and Management. Together with our clients we raised more than A$700,000 in sponsorship in 2016.
We add incremental value to your organisation beyond our assigned work in stewarding your project to a successful conclusion. That means we can support you and your project team in many ways; from mentoring team members, participating in additional initiatives to improve project models or processes and proposing solutions to make the project more efficient.
Events & Projects in: Perth Adelaide Melbourne Sydney Brisbane
- Professionals&Practitioners Conference 2017
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee TBL Down Under Tour, AUS & NZ 2013
- West Tech Assemblage 2016, 2017, 2018
- International Day of People with Disability Breakfast/Lunch 2009 - 2018
- Disability Support (Worker) Awards 2009 - 2018
- PMI Australia Conference 2014-2018
- GovHack 2013-2018
- AAAHP Conference 2016
- PMI Melbourne Symposium 2015
- SecureIT, Annual State Conference 2006 - 2012, 2015-2018
- Oceania CACS Conference 2014
- Australian Web Awards 2009 - 2015
- Edge of the Web 2009 - 2014
- Event support in 2015
- Sponsorship Program 2015
- Specialist Air Network Launch, incentive event, 2010-2015
- Anti-Conference as part of Fest-a-con 2015
- Operation HQ 2015
- Meeting for Minds Conference 2013
- Crop Updates 2012 Conference
- Techtrails 2012 - 2013
- Go Girl Go For IT 2002, 2004, 2006
- Partner&Prosper with Nilesh Makwana
- National Disability Services WA
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Australia
- GovHack Australia
- Australian Anaesthesia Allied Health Practitioners (AAAHP) Conference
- PMI Melbourne Chapter
- ISACA Perth Chapter
- Australian Web Industry Association
- Mosaic Community Care
- TACSI - The Australian Centre for Social Innovation
- Turner Engineering
- City of Fremantle
- Australian Defence Force Assistance Trust
- Meeting for Minds
- Grain Industry WA
- Women in IT WA
Our team has years of experience in project management and events and have been fortunate enough to work across a diverse range of industries for an eclectic collection of clients.
We dig deeper
It's our mission to provide you with the certainty that you're working on the right things for the right reasons. We uncover the essential insights that make your project and provide tailor-made strategies unique to you.
We plan for success
We'll help you scope what you want to achieve, manage deliverables, stick to milestones and deadlines, assess risks and assign roles and responsibilities to ensure your project is a success.
As self-confessed event geeks, we can transform any space, deliver unexpected impacts and make sure your event flows from beginning to end, because we know that ‘everything matters.’